Tuesday, June 2, 2015

We Are an Everlasting Friends of Super Junior

What is the title means??





a lot of people judge KPOPLOVER especially ELF as an unstable kids who never think of their future and just chasing their idol.. I admit that we overreacting, sometimes.. many people also hate us when we saved money just to buy concert ticket, say many hatred words..

but you also have a dream.. like give something special to your parents or going around the world or buy something you like or buy present for someone you love.. many of you who had a job and can save money easily to reach your dream is consider lucky..

us?? many of KPOPLOVER is a student and still want to reach that dreams.. to see our idol, even just once..



me?? I also have a dream, especially dream about Super Junior.. I start to be Super Junior fans when "us" doesn't have name yet.. when U just came out.. the first time I saw their MV, I fall in love at the first sight, at that time I tried to find out about Siwon after watching 18 vs 29.. start on may 2006, I'm Super Junior fans, until forever.. I forgot how this name came up but I love the words Everlasting Friends more so much.. because this words describe us not just as a fan of Super Junior but their Everlasting Friends..

and my dream is to watch Super Junior live concert.. finally, on June 4th, 2011, my dream came true.. not everyone of them coming to KIMCHI but it's okay, because on April 29th, 2012 I finally attend their Super Show 4 at MEIS, to wave my sapphire blue stick when they all sing and yell the fan chant together with my fellow ELF.. thanks a lot..



right now, I want them all to enjoy their life and go on a date, get married.. I dont care if you bash me after you read this article of mine, I never ask you to read this article.. their deserve everything they have been working for so long..

FANS!! you have a life, you have boyfriend and girlfriend, you can go on a date.. WHY YOUR IDOL CAN'T DO THE SAME?? as a fans you have to support them wholeheartedly..


after all,
HAPPY 9th years ANNIVERSARY to
SUPER JUNIOR'S EVERLASTING FRIENDS..


Old Super Junior and ELF logo by me, around 2008
kekekekekekekekeke..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm me.. I love Jesus, my family and my best friends the most.. I have 4 important things in my life, 3 of them is listed above and the other 1 is : Super Junior and ELF, we always 13elieve.. way before I am an ELF, Everlasting Friends of Super Junior.. I am still fans of F4 and Erreway